There are a lot of solutions that deal with waste. The best are green ones that don´t pollute the planet. However, the biggest problem – low efficiency – remains… until now. The newest process, Product Reincarnation Technology™ (PRT), takes the game to a totally new level.
“This solution allows us to transform waste into something valuable,” said Roberto Hroval, founder and Chairman of PatentReal Corporation. “Worn-out products are turned into high-demand products, such as electricity or clean diesel oil for highest demanding EURO6 engines.”
Not only is the process totally green, but also offers an enormous 98% of economic use.
The main advantages of PRT are as follows:
- No waste and no emissions into the environment are allowed. This requires a closed-loop system without a chimney or any environmentally harmful byproducts;
- Exploitation of energy balance must exceed 85 percent;
- 98 percent of output material should be monetized;
- The technology must be near silent, less than 60 dB;
- Self-efficiency: The technology must produce enough energy to self-drive;
- The appearance and impact on the surroundings must be good and positive (input raw material should be stored inside or covered, so it is not visible);
- The crucial data must be verified by a well-known and licensed agency.
Experts and Investors From All Around the World Are Talking About Product Reincarnation Technology™
Right now, PRT is taking the world by the storm. Prof. Zvonimir Steiner from J.J. Strossmayer University, confirmed its high-efficiency use of 98% and 0% emissions.
Josef Kluy from the billion-dollar German giant BluechemGroup, congratulated the founder, Roberto Hroval, for “remarkable development of the clean and sustainable energy.” Mr. Kluy said that “Product Reincarnation Technology™ is an ingenious invention and a breakthrough that puts all previously known in the shade.”
PRT is heading to the Middle-East as well. Abdulla Al Nowais, CEO Al Nowais Group, Abu Dhabi, reported after the meeting with Roberto Hroval: “We look forward to exploring the opportunities for this technology in Abu Dhabi.”
PRT will be offered to business partners who are interested in incorporating this machinery into their existing business processes or into building a new factory for transforming waste into sellable goods.
One of the first factories will be located in EU. It is confirmed that it will be called Project Phoenix8.
For more information about Product Reincarnation Technology™, visit the following websites:
- Problem description and Product Reincarnation Technology™ as a solution (Harvard University)
- Description of Technical Process (Academia.edu)
- Protocol Abstract (Nature.com)
- Product Reincarnation Technology™ Description (University of Oxford)
- Product Reincarnation Technology™ Public Announcement (Daily Herald)
- Product Reincarnation Technology™ in the Middle East (Fox Network)